This post is also available in: Italiano
Help us renovate the Museum and turn it into a cultural centre, a workshop of ideas and active citizenship, through an increasingly inclusive and multidisciplinary cultural offering.
Become part of our history!
SOLFERINO 2021: BRING your light into the future
With a membership card you officially become part of the Red Cross’ history, support the Museum’s programmes and initiatives and the creation of new projects.
For 100 euros, you will be able to access the following benefits:
• Free unlimited entrance for the card holder + reduced ticket for 1 guest (one-year validity starting from the Museum’s reopening)
• Welcome gift
• 10% discount at the Museum bookshop
• Guided tours for members only, with the curatorial staff
• Reduced admission fees at affiliated museums and institutions
• Dedicated events (exhibition previews, conferences, aperitifs with authors before or after a conference, etc.)
• Invitation to the Museum’s reopening
For people under 32, the memership card costs only 50 euros.
To buy the membership card send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Individuals and companies can make cash donations to support the MICR by taking advantage of tax credit, in accordance with the tax regulations in force for no-profits.
For individuals, there are two types of tax benefits to choose from:
• 35% deduction of the amount (for a maximum donation of 30.000 Euros)
• deduction of the amount donated without an absolute limit, but within 10% of the total declared income
Companies can deduct the amount donated without an absolute limit but within 10% of their total declared income (without the 70.000 Euros limit, as previously provided). In addition, again up to the 10% limit, where the deduction exceeds the value of the total income declared net of other deductions, the unused portion of the deduction may be carried forward in subsequent returns, up to the fourth subsequent tax period.
Donations can be made to the account in the name of:
MICR Museo Internazionale della Croce Rossa
Become a MICR’s Volunteer
Offer your time and/or skills to improve the Museum’s services and cultural offering.
It is possible to collaborate in various ways, from receiving and assisting visitors to professional services (e.g. support for communication and educational services, IT support, minor maintenance work, etc.)
Contact us and find out how your contribution can make a difference!
Telephone: + 39 0376 631107 | Email:email@example.com (indicating in the subject line “MICR Volunteers”)
Donations of historical and archival material
The MICR receives donations of historical and/or archival material (relics, objects, photographs, documents) relating to the origins and evolution of the Red Cross since 1859.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org